Sunday, July 29, 2012

Vacation!

See that girl at the coffee shop?


She's just entered the grades for her summer classes and is now imagining all the things she will accomplish on her month off!

As usual, there's a list:



And, yes, that is rodeo at the bottom of the list. I've got a friend who's looking to throw on some cowboy boots.

Things are off to a good start. Yesterday Joe and I went for a bike ride and saw our first white-tailed deer.


This pretty little lady let me ride my bike alongside her for quite a while before she disappeared.  

And later, we saw bambi:


It's blurry because this little guy was pretty twitchy. 

And now it's time for a cookout. I feel more relaxed already! 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...